Kobe has been designed inspired by the eye-stunning Kobe city in Osaka. The curved straps are thought to represent the antique cable cars that connect Kobe to Mount Rokko, which offers panoramic views over the port of this lovely city.
Kobe is specially made with real leather, the oldest material for fabric and shoe product that guaranties long lasting quality. Featuring a hand stitched KenKoh logo button made with durable and anti-allergic stainless steel
Authentic reflexology footbed with natural rubber nodules will ensure to keep you comfortable, improve your blood circulation and reduce pressure on your ankles and lower limps all day, every day.
• SUPPORT GOOD POSTURE: The arch follows the shape of the foot to provide maximum support and aid in good posture.
• WEAR ALL DAY: The Kobe design is universally flattering and enduringly comfortable, great for wearing after sports, when you have a long day of activities planned or are required to be on your feet for several hours. Made from pure leather.
• REFLEXOLOGY BENEFITS: The massaging nodules in the insole stimulate reflex points in your feet providing all the benefits of an acupressure treatment.
Main features are:
• 1000 massaging rubber nodules in each pair
• Shock absorbing cushioning system
• Orthotic Arch
• Available in White and Grey colours.