Kenkoh Middle East prides itself on providing quality products and a high standard of service to its customers. All orders and purchases made through this store are subject to the Terms and Conditions below.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit / debit card in AED
- United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a user of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secure connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Credit card payments are secured using 128-bit SSL encryption. This ensures all credit card details you send to us, directly or indirectly through the internet will be encrypted. If any other user intercepts the communication, they will only be able to view the encrypted form. This makes it impossible to be intercepted by an unauthorized party as long as your browser supports the use of encrypted data transmissions.
Kenkoh Middle East is committed to complying with legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses. Kenkoh Middle East has relevant security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Any personal information you provide will be stored and managed by Kenkoh Middle East and will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to any third party mailing lists.
Shipping and handling
All orders are dispatched as soon as possible, subject to availability. Any shipping charges are a guide only, and are subject to change at the discretion of the nominated courier or shipping company. Charges do not take into account any bulk discounts or lodgments. Shipping companies estimate charges for parcels according to their actual or cubic weight equivalent, which ever is greater. Weights are rounded up to the nearest kilogram in all calculations. Dimension restrictions apply to all parcels, including maximum length and girth.
If products are not available at time of order you will be notified via email and given the option of back ordering or having the amount charged to your credit card refunded. Standard domestic and international shipping and handling fees may apply. Shipping charges may be determined by packing size, weight and delivery location.
http://www.kenkohme.com/ will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Payment by PayPal, Bankcard, MasterCard or Visa via a nominated online payment gateway only
*Custom duty charges and return charges should be paid by the customer.
Returns & Exchange
We’re sure that you’ll be satisfied with your goods purchased from Kenkoh Middle East but if you find that the item either does not fit or is damaged, then we will be happy to offer a full exchange within 14 days of purchase.
Please note, however, that any items that are soiled, have been worn, are not in their original condition or do not have the box or packaging in the original condition will not be accepted. The original receipt and sandal must be presented back to any store location for an exchange.
If you are outside the UAE, you will need to send the pair back to the Kenkoh Middle East head office. Once the pair is received than only will the exchange be carried out.
Shipping charges incurred for returning the pair back to Kenkoh are born by the customer.
For the first exchange, no delivery charges for the new pair, will be charged to the customer. However, after that a delivery fee will apply. For sale items, a delivery fee will apply whether it is the first time or not.
The 14 day money back guarantee campaign
The refund can take place at any Kenkoh outlet in the UAE. Must have original receipt and shoes with you for the refund. Must wear the shoe every day for at least 15 minutes for a period of 14 days. Only eligible for a refund after 14 days from date of purchase and up to 7 days after that. Each customer is eligible only for one refund regardless of the number of transactions.
The 14 day money back guarantee campaign for Online purchases: A refund is only issued when the old pair is received by the Kenkoh Head office. A refund cannot be requested before 14 days after the arrival of the pair to the customer. Shipping of the old pair back to Kenkoh and any money transfer charges are borne by the customer *This offer is valid only for the UAE, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain. *No refund shall be given on sale items.
Review of these terms and conditions
Kenkoh Middle East may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Trademarks and Copywrites
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under UAE copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Dubai, UAE in English and governed by Dubai law pursuant to the Rules of Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration of 1994 (Dubai), as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Dubai and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile
The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website (Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law)
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. (Before including this statement, SSL certificate must activated on the website)
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Kenkoh loyalty card
By Enrollment/Registration and use of Kenkoh loyalty, you accept the terms and conditions of this loyalty program of Kenkoh Middle East. KenkohME has the rights to amend, cancel or change the terms and conditions or suspend the program at any time without any notice and KenkohME has the sole discretion on the same. These terms and conditions are also published on www.kenkohme.com
- The membership is valid for a period of one (1) year from the date of enrollment. At least one purchase in a year is a prerequisite for successive renewal of a further period of one year
- This program is applicable only for retail purchases made in KenkohME UAE and specifically excludes any purchases made by corporate/wholesale and online.
2% of loyalty points will be earned on every purchase. (For example 2 loyalty points for every AED 100 purchase)
- Minimum 50 loyalty points required to redeem.
- Only one (1) membership per GSM phone number.
- The membership is non-transferable and can only be used by the authorized member.
- Membership may be cancelled by a member at any time by giving KenkohME a written notice.
- KenkohME members are entitled to earn points on purchase of any regular priced merchandise, or what is otherwise announced by KenkohME.
- A valid point is equivalent to one (1) Arab Emirates Dirham.
- Points can only be rewarded / redeemed by presentation of the mobile phone with the mobile number registered with KenkohME, and the loyalty card on the point of sale to redeem the points.
- No discounts will be given when points are being redeemed.
- Points cannot be rewarded or redeemed simultaneously with other promotions or loyalty program of any other mall or institute, or bank etc.
- Points do not apply for purchases made with a KenkohME gift voucher.
- KenkohME may at any time reject to reward or redeem points for failure to pay for the purchases or for any breach of these conditions or for any judicious reason and the member shall have no right to claim the points.
- Points can only be collected at the point of purchase, at any of the KenkohME outlets only in the UAE.
- Points cannot be transferred between member accounts. However, a member can cancel the existing registration under the program and then transfer his/her accumulated points from one mobile number to another of his/her, provided the other SIM is not already registered under the KenkohME loyalty program.
Points can never be exchanged or transferred to cash but can only be claimed against purchases in KenkohME stores across the UAE.
- KenkohME reserves the rights to deduct points rewarded on refunds.
- Any inquiries can be addressed to: +971 4 321 0110 or email: email@example.com