We want your feet to feel utterly comfortable in your new Kenkoh reflexology massage sandals so we’re here to ensure that you select the correct size for your feet.
As Kenkoh sandals are based on a Japanese design, we use the Japanese sizing system. This may differ to your regular size as it is based on the length of your foot, measured in centimetres.
– Kenkoh sizing is in Japanese system and can differ from your usual size. The above chart is our conversion suggestion but we always recommend to measure your foot for the right fit.
– If you are a half size, we recommend choosing the next size up.
– Flip Flop collection run narrow and we do not recommend them for wider feet. We suggest choosing Genki thongs instead.
– When you receive your Kenkoh, you might note that the size you order is a different number in US or EU size. But it will match the Japanese Size you ordered, as international sizes are used for reference only.
How to measure your foot
1. The most accurate way to measure your foot is to place your heel against a wall
2. Measure from the tip of your big toe, to the back of your heel
To help you make the correct choice, below you’ll find the equivalent British, European and American sizes for Japanese measurements from 22cm to 31cm.