Sendai reflexology sandal was made thinking on the beautiful greens side of Sendai City in Japan. Known by the remains of 17th-century Sendai Castle, built for samurai lord Date Masamune on Aoba Hill. Sendai features an upper ostrich leather design and non-slip outsole. Natural rudder nodules in the footbed are evenly distributed for enhanced comfort and health benefits based on the ancient art of reflexology. Sendai will make sure that you can use them all day long, preventing legs and feet pain and stimulating circulation while boosting your energy and uplifting your mood.
• SUPPORT GOOD POSTURE: The arch follows the shape of the foot to provide maximum support and aid in good posture.
• WEAR ALL DAY: The Sendai design is universally flattering and enduringly comfortable, great for wearing after sports, when you have a long day of activities planned or are required to be on your feet for several hours. Made from pure leather.
• REFLEXOLOGY BENEFITS: The massaging nodules in the insole stimulate reflex points in your feet providing all the benefits of an acupressure treatment.
Main features are:
• 1000 massaging rubber nodules in each pair
• Shock absorbing cushioning system
• Orthotic Arch
• Available in Olive green colour
Size Chart and fit.
Exchanges and refunds.