Your foot health is important to us so we want to help you ensure you only ever purchase genuine Kenkoh footwear. Don’t be fooled by imitations or counterfeits:
Only purchase your new Kenkoh Japanese massage sandals from the Kenkoh web site or an official retailer.
We don’t ever sell our premium reflexology shoes on third party discount or sale sites. If you see a Kenkoh shoe on a site that specializes in cheap clothes or footwear, is a discount site or uses words like cheap in the web address, they will most likely be counterfeit products which can cause health issues rather than help you feel the Kenkoh difference.
You can shop with confidence when you buy from one of our own stores. Use our helpful store locator to find your nearest official Kenkoh retail outlet.
When shopping online, make sure you’re on an official Kenkoh site. You’ll see ‘Kenkoh’ in the domain name. If you’re in any doubt, get in contact with us.
Other things to look out for:
- The web address should start with HTTPS not HTTP. The S indicates a secure connection, meaning your personal information will remain safe.
- We have a clear returns policy which you can find here. Be sure to check the returns policy if you’re unsure as it should lay out how you can return a product if you aren’t happy with it or if it doesn’t fit. If the returns policy is too vague or non-existent, you could be on a counterfeited site.
We want you to shop safely and be happy with your Kenkoh purchase. Buying from a genuine retailer or our website is the only way to ensure that the shoes you are paying for will deliver the proven health benefits that wearing Kenkoh Japanese massage sandals promise.
- A counterfeited product may be cheaper than genuine Kenkoh sandals
- Counterfeited products don’t have our proven health benefits and often won’t be designed by someone with real knowledge of the art of reflexology
- If you’re buying from a non-official website, you may well find that there are issues with shipping and delivery
- You may not be able to return the product if it isn’t suitable
- Your payment information and personal details won’t be secure
- You could be at risk of identity fraud or unauthorised transactions on your card when you shop with a counterfeiter
If you are concerned that you might have purchased a counterfeited product, contact the seller with your concerns and request a refund as soon as possible.
If you have paid via PayPal or with a credit card, you may be able to claim back the cost of purchase.
Please get in touch with us so we can also take steps to prevent the sale of fake Kenkoh products if you have purchased a counterfeited pair. We are not able to reimburse or refund you for purchases made elsewhere but we can contact the relevant authorities to take action against the counterfeiter.
Still not sure? Get in touch with the official Kenkoh team. We’re happy to answer any questions or help you find a Kenkoh store nearby.
Click here to Contact Us