Kenkoh Chiba Black
- Chiba, the clog version of our acupressure footwear, has become the most-comfortable-shoes-ever—made by Kenkoh. Chiba came to enlighten our winter collection, and they'll not disappoint.The suede microfiber material makes them super cozy, and the healing benefits are a "must" to own a pair (two or more). Why? The footbed activates pressure points within the foot according to the ancient principles of reflexology. Sneak peek: they'll mold to your feet the more you wear them, at home, outdoors, with or without socks!Our retro chic and vegan Chiba clogs come in black, white, and beige.
- WALK YOUR WAY TO IMPROVED WELLBEING: Medical research has shown that wearing Kenkoh on a regular basis promotes health and well-being. Each pair of Kenkoh shoes features 1000 massaging nodules, made from 100% natural rubber. These nodes massage the foot in-line with the principles of reflexology, stimulating key pressure points as you walk
- EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY: Some of the well-recognized benefits include elimination of toxins from the body, improved circulation of blood and oxygen, increased feelings of well-being, improved energy levels, reduced fatigue and pain reduction & relief
- SUPPORT GOOD POSTURE: Our sandals feature an orthotic arch for back and joint support. The arch follows the shape of the foot to provide maximum support and aid in good posture
- RELIEVE JOINT PRESSURE: Our shock-absorbing cushioning system relieves pressure from your back and joints while walking on flat surfaces
- SHOP AUTHENTIC: Kenkoh is the Original Japanese Massage Sandal since 1965. When buying Kenkoh purchase from official brand stores or authorized retailers